The Conference Scientific Steering Committee will be accepting ‘Late breaking research’ abstracts from the list of topics below. There are several oral presentation and poster slots reserved for late breaking research. The deadline for submission is July 17, 2017. With >200 abstracts received we are confident this will be the most comprehensive ataxia research conference of the year. Only abstracts of authors who have registered and paid their registration fees (that can be done once the abstract has been accepted) will be scheduled and included in the final program. If you have any questions please contact the conference organizer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molecular Basis of Disease
- Translational Models of Disease
- Natural History, Biomarkers, and Endpoints
- Therapeutics and Clinical Trials
Abstracts must be submitted, in .pdf format, via email to email@example.com by and not later than 17 July 2017.
The abstract should indicate which one of the four topics it fits best with, which will reflect sessions in the conference. The presenting author is required to attend the conference and present the abstract in either oral or poster form, and is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. Please state if you would wish your abstract to be considered for only a poster presentation or if you wish to be considered for either oral or poster presentation.
The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts, and select those most relevant to the meeting to be presented orally. We anticipate that 45 talks will be selected from the abstracts. Abstracts selected for oral presentation may also choose to be presented in poster format.
• The abstract should be as informative as possible, and structured using the following headings:
a) Surnames, initials of names and institutions of all authors. Presenting author must be underlined
b) Introduction: state background and specific objectives of study
c) Methods: briefly describe methods used
d) Results: summarize results obtained
e) Conclusions: state conclusions reached
• Abstracts must be submitted in English. Text must be single-spaced, and not exceed 300 words. If accepted for presentation, the original text of the submitted abstract will be published in the final abstract book without any changes or corrections.